7.27.2008

Poster Girl Badu


Erykah Badu is the poster girl for Tom Fords new fragrance "White Patchouli", this story broke back in February (I wasn't blogging then) but they weren't sure about the name of the fragrance, which I just stated earlier that it's called White Patchouli & I see why they chose her as the poster girl for it, because Patchouli (oil) was popular in the 60's & 70's and was mostly used by the free spirits & hippies some also use it to keep their dreads conditioned..others say it's used as an insect repellent....but at any rate, Badu looks great in the picture (i'm a sucker for black & white photos) I thought it was Eva Marcille (Pigford) at first.

5 comments:

deonte' k said...

hot photo of erykah badu. ;)

Corey Keith said...

I love this blog...

[jei.lamar] said...

Deonte: doesn't she look like a model here

Corey: thanx man, stop by anytime

slimm215 said...

most of her photos are hot anyway. I do love this ad though Jei. i can always come here for my Badu fix. I love it.

[jei.lamar] said...

yea she really can't take a bad photo in my opinion (except for that time they caught her @ the praying wall; but I think it was just really early) & Slimm thanx 4 all the luv homie!