7.23.2008

Stupidity In The Work Place


Okay, these are the top 10 STUPIDEST questions I've been asked at work, & sometimes I'm too baffled to respond (this came about because I was asked 4 out of the 10 today)

1.) "Hey, are you busy?"
(uhm..lets see i'm sitting in front of the computer with papers on the desk AND in my lap..what do you think?!?!)

2.) "Are you about to go to lunch?"
(it's 12:00 & I'm walking towards the door with my keys.)

3.) "Are you making copies?"
(I swear I'm not just at the copy machine for my health.)

4.) "Hey, you at work today?"
(UHM HELLOOOOOO STUPID...did you NOT just see me clock in?)

5.) "You know how to work with computers?"
(DOUCHE WAD...dont I have the job?!?!?)

6.) You call the office and ask "Where you at?"
(uhm....where did you call?!?!?)

7.) "Can you come here for a second I've got a computer problem".....I walk in the office & their question is... "Where Can I go to listen to music online?" (uhm... shouldn't you be working?)

8.) "Oooh is it raining out there"
(do you NOT see me soaked holding an umbrella?)

9.) "Did you get that work I left for you?"
(uhm...isn't it gone off my desk??)

10.) "Hey guy, you still here?"
(did I NOT just walk by your office?!?!)

2 comments:

slimm215 said...

feaking hilarious man. lol

[jei.lamar] said...

lol yea, I can laugh about it now but when you're in that moment you SERIOUSLY wanna kick somebody in their SHIN!!