7.13.2008

Smash or Trash? TRIPLE FEATURE


Ying Yang Twins-Big Booty Judy(Listen/DL)

I'm a fan of Ying Yang, (not a big one, but I don't change the station when they song come on the radio) but I'm really not feeling this song....It kinda sounds like the same beat to "Whistle While You Twerk" which I really don't need to hear more of...but you be the judge





Chris Brown-M.I.A.(Listen/DL)
Chris Brown-Fatal Attraction(Listen/DL)

I'm feeling these 2 tracks by Chris... especially the latter, you can tell that he's gotten his rocks off & is experiencing a REAL relationship with it's ups & downs like any other...shows that he is growing musically

2 comments:

slimm215 said...

man i'm loving how your blog is keepin me updated on my girl. lol I can just come over here and find out what she is up too. I love that.

deonte' k said...

not feeling the Ying Yang Twins song.

Chris Brown songs are pretty cool.