7.30.2008

Angela Simmons: Center Of Attention (Video)

Well, first of all, honestly I didn't even know she had a song out, let alone shooting a video for it...& secondly uhm.............................yea, uhm, I know you mouth the words over the track while shooting a video BUT I think she over exaggerated the mouth movements a little too much...it's a cute video for her, & I'm loving the lil shameless plug of their "Pastry" line...lol but when she was in that closet posing did she NOT look like B.Scott? or was that just me???...

2 comments:

slimm215 said...

OMG JEI, Thats my girl I love that whole family. lol I actually liked this video for her. its cute and funny. Loved the part when she said boom boom boom in the girls faces. lol As far as the shameless plugs though i think its actually an AD for their line. Don't think this is gonna pop up on 106 or anything like that. though you never know with these folks today. lol but they can do no wrong with me. love them.

[jei.lamar] said...

lol Slimm, I love the Simmons family as well BUT they should've kept this 30 to 45 seconds long if it is actually an AD, if it isn't it STILL should be 30 to 45 seconds long