7.30.2008

No Homo....


Okay, can people please, please, PLEASE stop using this ridiculous "no homo" tag on everything they post!?!?!?....Cam'ron or Juelz Santana, whoever made it up was gay for starting this lil phrase in the first place & THAT'S HOMO!...I hate hearing this with a passion, because personally I think if you have to say "no homo" as a disclaimer before and after you've said something ambiguously gay then you already knew what you were saying had all kind of homosexual context which 9 times out of 10 you probably really meant & you were just using "no homo" as a front. IMO that word is just a word invented where DL dudes can be gay in public and not receive the ramifications (LMAO, NO PUN INTENDED) of a gay dude....I've come to the realization that people say "no homo" more for themselves than for others, and that's just to reassure themselves of their masculinity and heterosexuality when saying things that, under other circumstances, they would not dare consider. But in all seriousness "no homo" is not funny by any means..it's played out, immature & asinine.

THE GAYEST QUOTE KNOWN TO MANKIND BUT WAS JUSTIFIED WITH THE "NO HOMO" SAYING
“There aren’t too many men that can go after Ray-J. The man’s got a huge meat okay. He’s short the man is packing know what I’m saying. He’s got length on him, he’s got length…I got the width, shit is wide. It’s just, he got a foot on him, he may have a foot on him. Much respect Ray. Man to man no homo. I know when respect is due…man is swanging. Ya’ll seen that shit, ya’ll know the man is swanging.” T-Pain


***(Oh yeah, and by the by, can people also PLEASE stop saying "that's wassup" after someone says something to them? because seriously tho people WHAT is wassup?!?! I still haven't figured it out yet and it bothers me even more when I ask "what's wassup?" & they retort "that"...honestly, just let it go....we didn't make fetch happen sooo let's just let these 2 sayings go already!)***


3 comments:

deonte' k said...

Too funny! But I agree with the "no homo" qoute though lol...... it is irritating. And T pain is sooo funny for that comment. Freak! He know he liked what he saw. I mean dude was speaking on Ray J's penis like it was something he naturally do lol.

slimm215 said...

OMG i so agree with this blog man. I'm feeling you on this man. "no homo" I mean everything you said is the truth. Thats wassup! LMAO

[jei.lamar] said...

THANK YOU to both of y'all, it's great to see that i'm not the only one who detest that phrase...... now maybe yall can help me in my "No Mo, No Homo" movement.... & slimm... WHAT'S wassup??? lol we gonna have to shoot that phrase down to!