7.14.2008

Badu Speaks

Okay, I was kind of skeptical about posting this story because I saw it on MTO & we ALL know how their stories are majorly FALSIFIED, but then this morning I was replying to some of the forums on the erykah-badu.com message boards & came across a forum titled "Erykah rips okp for insults & rudeness"....the back story, there were a LOT of negative forums going around on the okp forum about Badu having 3 children by 3 different men.

me personally I don't think it's any of their business who this lady chooses to father her kids as long as she's taking care of them & the fathers are taking care of them 2, Like she's no different than one of their cousins doing the same thing, but she don't have them on child support & the kids are not taken care of by the system, so I think as long as she's providing for her children FINANCIALLY they have NO right whatsoever to talk. I loved her response & I think it was even funny on certain levels. It's a long reply so I don't want to post it here so if you want to read it,CHECK IT OUT HERE.

1 comment:

deonte' k said...

Yes I heard about this on the radio today. Tell them Erykah!!!!