7.27.2008

Smash or Trash? Jazmine Sullivan


"New Jazmine!"


Jazmine Sullivan-Lions & Tigers & Bears (Listen/DL)

I Love this song, she's basically talking about how she can conquer & face the most scariest & difficult things but she just can't bring herself to face the most simplest task and that's falling in love or giving in to love i've listened to this song like 10 times now & the two lines that stick out the most 2 me are "why do we love love when love seems to hate us" and "just cause i love you & you love me.it doesn't mean that we're meant to be" I thought she couldnt get any better than Resentment (HER VERSION) but I was wrong..this is my new fav. your thoughts?

2 comments:

slimm215 said...

OMG JEI man I just heard that song like 3 days ago and i swear i've played it like a thousand times already. I'm so so so so in love with that song. matter of fact i'm listening to it on your page as i type this. lol its just crazy.

[jei.lamar] said...

yea this song is like the BEST...I can't wait for her album to drop in Sept...she is SERIOUSLY what the industry has been missing.