7.18.2008

Naked Juice


Okay, my home slice Deonte' posted about this a while back.....but I just so happen to run across a new flavor (at least it's new to me because i thought I tried them all) but this was one of THE GREATEST flavors because if you know me, you'll know that I LOVE anything cherry flavored (especially jolly ranchers & kool-aide) & pomegranate is my second favorite flavor, so this was like a 15.2 oz bottle of bliss, Cherry Pomegranate Power.....& to top it off, it's all natural *big grin* plus I bought the last one *bigger grin*...I drunk it before I could get home to take a picture of the bottle but yea, it looks like any other naked juice bottle, square shaped with a yellow label & yellow top.....greatest energy drink i've tasted to date!.....

3 comments:

deonte' k said...

LMAO... I so love you for this post boy! I'm loving the picture ;)..... I have not had that flavor yet, but I will be on the lookout for it lol. I think Naked Juice needs to pay us for our promotional photos of us holding this juice. What do you think? Lmao!

[jei.lamar] said...

that's what IM tlkn bout!! or @ least give us a commercial! or smthng

deonte' k said...

jei.lamar]: LMAO right