7.18.2008

Ryan Leslie gets Addicted

With his single "Diamond Girl" heating up the charts Ryan decided to take another stab at it and release another single from his forthcoming self titled album "Ryan Leslie" with the song featuring Cassie & Fabolous "Addicted" has been out for a good lil minute (but it's someones "new favorite" she knows who she is) AT ANY RATE....his album is slated to be released in September don't know the exact date, but will keep ya posted on that & the album cover once it's released. check out the the Addiction song.

Addicted (ft. Cassie) - Ryan Leslie


here's the remix with fabolous Ryan Leslie feat. Cassie & Fabolous- Addicted (Remix) (Listen/DL)

and checkout Ryan on Myspace at MYSPACE.COM/RYANLESLIE
or his Youtube channel at YOUTUBE.COM/RYANLESLIETV

3 comments:

deonte' k said...

I think this song is pretty cool. I've been hearing it all weekend, thanks to my friend slimm lol. HE LOVES IT!!!!!

[jei.lamar] said...

see, Slimm is cool in my book! I like this song..it's better than Diamond Girl

slimm215 said...

Heyyyyyy I'm here guys. lol Yeah i love this song JEI. this song has been on constant repeat up until Lions and tigers came along. lol I'm definitely anticipating his cd release man. oh and awwwwwwwww jei called me cool. thanks man. lol