7.11.2008

Me & Mrs. Jones


Former ANTM contestant Toccara Jones magazine spread has hit the scene, I love Toccara she's Supabad & I wouldn't mind some of her McLovin but yall seriously have to back me up on this because yall know I'm right.... baby girl has lost waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much weight to still be trying 2 carry those things around like that! that's gonna eventually lead to back problems, but these are just a few of my favorite pics from the shoot which was a 10 page spread.......

This one here (below) is a GREAT boobage shot, BUT her face is so dead!...I can hear Tyra in panel now "Toccara this is a beautiful picture & I wanted to believe the emotion you were trying to portray, but I just can't, this picture is fierce from the neck down, but you look so lost in the eyes, you know, you did this [*gives Toccara's facial expression*] when you should have been doing this....
[*gives SAME facial expression as Toccara's with wider eyes & a slit tilt to the head*]

2 comments:

deonte' k said...

Oh my she has lost alot of weight... lmao @ you about what tyra would say.

Anonymous said...

I think she lookes GREAT!