9.02.2008

Random Rant

****Why am I in school today? knowing damn well that some or all of the 18 tornadoes could hit this state... everyone else is out of school but nooooooooo we here, stuck, looking stupid! like last semester it was 4 tornados hit the city (we were in class) the alarm went off and everything..... why they tried to keep us in class and told us that that was the alarm for the town over...like WTF?!?! all you have to do is go right up the street and you're in the next town/city soooooooo shouldn't we be leaving too? *sigh* I tell you 'bout black folks who get a bit of authority under their belts...


****People don't date anymore? wassup with that!?!?! like that's the main reason why relationships fail because people refuse to take the time out to date and get to know the person they're trying to build something with, because honestly if you really take the time out to get to know them you'll see that they probably aren't what you were expecting in a mate, don't meet for the first time and think that's you're date....go home f*ck, and then the next day yall a couple....that sooo won't cut the mustard.

****What don't you understand when you call me and I tell you i'm in class?!?!? that means i'll be in there the next 50 mins or hour and 20 minutes soooo don't call me back and ask me am I still in class ESPECIALLY if I answer the phone with a whisper or I send you to voicemail plz, don't leave me messages talking about some "oh, fa real? that's how you wanna do it now?...so you acting like that?" SERIOUSLY?? 


****I find it humorous and kinda ironic that the Republican National Convention had to take a backseat to the very thing they neglected 3 years ago HA!

****Why does everyone have a clothing line?

****Why does everyone who can't rap want to be a rapper?
 
****Why is Mary J. Blige hoping on folks remix like that would make the song better? because to me that made me dislike "Magic"

****These songs are like totally guilty pleasures and I can't believe i'm finna actually tell yall this Miley Cyrus- 7 Things; Miley Cyrus- See You Again; The Jonas Brothers- Burnin' Up.

****People bother me when they just stare at me for no reason like they waiting to say something but can't find the words... DAMMIT LOOK AWAY UNTIL YOU THINK OF SOMETHING!

****Don't you hate reading people dating profiles or myspace pages and they make you feel like your IQ has drastically dropped because you're trying to decipher what they meant to say in that phrase...UGH! give it up tards!

I guess that's all for now...



4 comments:

deonte' k said...

Wow, u had a lot to say today huh? Lol.... this could have been 5 or 6 blogs lol.... but I'm thinking, maybe we need to get u up outta that school for real lol.

deonte' k said...

Oh by the way.... I hate that tooo, when someone keeps calling after I tell their asses I'm busy..... don't call back and ask if I'm done .... I will get to u when I get to u lol.

[jei.lamar] said...

lol i know but I couldnt help it...thoughts were just poppin in my head!! but i'm good, my school just does some stupid ish....

slimm215 said...

you are sooooo right about the dating thing too Jei. people just don't do it anymore. You hang out one time and it goes well and next thing you know your a couple. UGH i hate it. what happened to courtship and shit like that? IDK man. On another note shcol buildings are probably the safest place to be in the case of a tornado. they are usually built strong and tough to endure disasters like that. so thats probably why they keep you there. lol