9.12.2008

Cassie: Official Girl (VIDEO)

Okay, I'm not a big fan of Cassie but I LOVE this song....it had to grow on me though, and they play it so much in the morning that you can't help but to listen to it....and I honestly think this song is about Diddy, like if you listen to the words that's sooooooooo their relationship...but I think the main reason I love it is because she reminds me of Aaliyah in this video...especially when she's dancing in the brown sweat suit, kinda reminiscent of "4 Page Letter" and when she walked in the building with the glasses on that's the first thing that popped in my head...she favors her BUT she doesn't look anything like her..anyway check out the video Official Girl feat. Lil Wayne

2 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

I'm sorry sir, but this song does absolutely nothing for me. Weezy F Baby couldn't even save it.

She has weak vocals, and the vocals she has aren't even all that.

To be my offical girl, she'd have to go back and start over.

[jei.lamar] said...

ha! that's a good one!! & yea her vocals are sub-par but the song is infectious & it's produced by the clutch! so why not love it?!?!?