9.04.2008

WTF&OMG O' The Day


FORRE ST CITY, AR – Police say a Forrest City, Arkansas man has been charged with raping his 8 day- old baby. 


According to a police report, officers were called to the Forrest City Medical Center, September 1, 2008, about a baby that had been sexually assaulted. Forrest City police say the baby also had a skull fracture and had to be transferred to the Arkansas Children’s Hospi tal in Littl e Rock because of the severity of the injuries. 


Investigators say the father attacked the infant during a visit at her 15 year-old mother' s house . Police say other people were at the home at the time of the assault. 


Police say Davis had no criminal record since turning 18, but could not say whether Davis had a juvy wrap-sheet . The information could not be released under Arkansas state law, said investigators. 


Police say the infant’s father, 18 year- old Reginald Davis , has been charged with Rape and Second- Degree Battery. The case is still under investigation and it is unknown if any other arrests will be made, said Forrest City Police. 



**Editors Note** I hate hearing stories like this and it bothers me even more to find out the guy is black!...I hope they beat him senseless wherever he goes, this sick fuck needs to be put UNDER the jail....UGH! just makes my skin crawl. and what's even more disturbing is that there were other people there!!! where were they when he was doing this to the baby WHY did they leave him alone with the baby and for him to even attack her... that baby is 8 days old, what could so do for him?she did NOT ask to come into this world and if it was from something the momma did take it out on her NOT the baby...he looks retarded anyway but that does not excuse him for what he did....i hope he rots in hell!!**

3 comments:

deonte' k said...

Say what! Uhmm I had to re read this to make sure u was understanding what I read.... (reading from my sidekick).... I can't believe this shit! He does look slow...sick ass mutherf**ker! I hate to see or hear about stuff like this. The devil is really getting a hold of people in this world... this is a mess. Poor child..... I wish I could be the one to give him his punishment.... I would beat the hell out his dumb retarded a**. Let me get up off this blog boy!

Acoustic Soul said...

This is very disturbing! UGH!

slimm215 said...

OMG that is sick. 8 days old and your own daughter? this world is sick sick place man. I can't take it. stuff like that just makes me wanna move to mars man. How can we believe people are good when stuff like this is happening? makes no sense. hurts my heart man.