9.09.2008

Smash or Trash? Beyonce



Beyonce- Settle for You (Listen/DL)

LINK 2 (Listen/DL)

Well, it seems another one of her tracks has "leaked" (Thanks Matthew!) but I don't know...I'm not really feeling it....if this is the direction her album is going then I think she can keep that BULL!!! I don't wanna hear nothing that takes a year to grow on me...and don't be giving no 10 songs that's like 3 minutes long... If you gonna do 10 songs, hell do like Badu and let them bitches be AT LEAST 7-10 I mean, seriously!....but anyway you be the judge



oh...& I was bored so I decided to add color to the pic..the original is b&w. & I just like her with black her....soooo yea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have two more songs they are talking about on concreteloop. Why does she always put two singles w/videos out and Michelle and Kelly can't get two videos off of their whole album. What's really going on Matthew?

deonte' k said...

Well I like the song, and I think this is un released bday stuff anyways.