9.02.2008

The Tings Tings: Shutup & Let Me Go (Video)

Okay, I first heard about them from iTunes, if you have it I advise you weekly to check the little tab on your right hand side that says "iTunes Store" and scroll down they have this thing called "Single of the Week" and you can find out about great new artist Jazmine Sullivan is the artist this week....

But, anyway...this video/song is contagious I love it because it kinda reminds me of  Justice D.A.N.C.E. video which had the most coolest graphics and t-shirt designs in there (check out the video after The Tings Tings video)



The Tings Tings- Shutup & Let Me Go


Justice-DANCE

2 comments:

Corey Keith said...

I heard this song on Gossip Girl and I must say it is contagious. I am glad you posted the video.

[jei.lamar] said...

I never got into that show, but yea the song has been used on a lot of tv shows, they played it on "The Hills" Monday