9.11.2008

Smash or Trash? Kanye West


Kanye West- Love Lockdown (Listen/DL)

Everyone was wondering where this song came from when Kanye performed it on the VMA's, well it's his first single off his upcoming fourth album which is slated to be released December 18.....I'm glad because it's been a year ago today! since Graduation was released and he's tried to pull a janet jackson by releasing the majority of the album as singles..he's released 6 to be exact...but back to the lecture at hand.....The new single Love Lockdown I'm feeling it, because I'm loving the beat BUT that whole voice synthesizer/vocodor thing I'm really starting to get tired of it was Amazing when Roger Troutman of the Zapp Band did it and interesting when T-Pain brought it back out...but NOW it's starting 2 get like...OMG give it a rest!!!! now EVERYONE wants to get on the talk box in their songs...I just hope his whole album doesn't consist of this!

2 comments:

slimm215 said...

I agree Jei. I loved the beat of the song when i heard it at the VMA's not sure if i really like the song yet though. the synthesizer thing is gettin a bit annoying though. I mean they doing it like they invented it these days. somebody needs to let them know they are not the originators. lol

[jei.lamar] said...

EXACTLY!!!!!!! let it go already, you got Jay-Z wanting to do it!