9.29.2008

Janelle Monae- Many Moons (Video)

It premiered on 106 Friday as the "New Joint".....now, if yall know me..yall know I hate BET and I aint watched 106 since I don't know when....but I was flipping through the channels and saw Janelle and I went on & watched.....this song is great and the video is AMAZING!!!! I'm surprised that BET actually had her on the show, I think they might end up doing her like they did Solange, played her video is a new joint then told her that the video doesn't appeal to their target audience....anway if you all don't have Metropolis Suite you should go & pick that up!!! it's only 7 songs but it's worth it, because it's told in the story so this album is just Chapter I out of IV


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JANELLE MONAE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST MINI MOVIE SINCE THRILLER AND REMEMBER THE TIME.....