9.20.2008

Seriously?

So, I was riding around today and decided to go out on the reservoir because it was such a nice day out and I went to take some random pics for this photo assignment for class and sooooooooo I'm riding and I hear something coming up behind me with some bass....I look to my right and guess what I see yall........................ this big dummy pulls up next to me in a (GET THIS) TOYOTA YARIS!!!!! and he's leaned back in the seat smoking a blunt trying to mean mug...

Now, I'm so far from being a "thug" but, from what I've been around, I KNOW you can NOT be hard and thugging in a TOYOTA YARIS!!!!! I mean, I know the gas prices got people in a financial crunch and they're trading their big cars in for smaller ones....but dude, seriously though? a yaris? you couldn't just get you an old Nissan Altima that got good gas mileage or something?

Someone seriously needs to pull his "thug" card because not only was he 1.) had bass in the Yaris. but, 2.) He was loked out (leaned back in the seat) in the car...in a Yaris all he had to do was take the driver seat out and just on the back seat and still be able to touch the gas and break pedals....and 3.) smoking a blunt......

STOP THE MADNESS MY PEOPLE....PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS!!

3 comments:

slimm215 said...

LMAO now that is funny stuff man. he was doing his thing Jei. Don't pull that mans Thug card. its probably all he has. lol

deonte' k said...

Yes stop the madness folks and that includes you J LMAO. i had to put that joke in there lol. let that man do him ha ha ha. ;-)

[jei.lamar] said...

Slimm you're right BUT it has to be done!!

D, I would have let him slide with it but the fact that he mugged me, gave me fair game....I wish I was quick with the camera phone so I could've got a pic of him!