9.24.2008

FALL WATCHLIST!!


OH EM GEE!!!! I'm like super stoked that fall television is FINALLY back! It gives me something to entertain myself other than my thoughts, & believe you me they're mine and very entertaining they are WIERD!!! but enough with that...back to the TV Line-up of my fav-rite shows.... and I'm kinda upset because I have a late night class on Mondays so, I Can't watch The Big Bang Theory & How I Met Your Mother but I'm also glad that they've moved "The Game" on the CW to Fridays (October 3rd) Which is kinda strange because they moved the whole monday night line up to friday nights which is gonna lose A LOT of viewers and I'm sure they aren't going to do Encore shows on Sundays like they do with the other shows.....but what I'm watching this fall?!?!? check it out.

Premiering (Tomorrow) Thursday, Sep 25th....UGLY BETTY we will all find out what her decision is... will she marry Henry or travel the world with Gio?

Sunday Sep 28th DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!!! Season 5 premieres and we will have fast forwarded 5 years into the future Gabbie has two kids and she's become DOMESTICATED!!! Mike has been killed off the show..Edie's back with husband... I don't wanna give it all away so just tune in this Sunday.....don't know if I'll be doing Episode Reviews and giving away spoilers for other episodes.....just depends on my mood....but i'll keep you posted

3 comments:

deonte' k said...

I used to watch "Ugly Betty" just dont have time to catch it like i used to. so I dont know whats goin on. help me out j lol.

[jei.lamar] said...

D, you KNOW I got you...if you want I can even act it out

deonte' k said...

[jei.lamar]: yeah do that lol ;)