10.07.2008

Political Crunch Time!



We are exactly FOUR WEEKS away from electing a president and it's crunch time, if you haven't seen the first presidential debate or the vice presidential debate I'm sure you can youtube it so you can be caught up... Tonight the Presidential Candidates will be doing their 2nd debate out of 3, and this one will be in the style of a town hall meeting where patrons attending the debate can ask questions themselves and hopefully get a straight forward answer that's not sugar-coated.

It's imperative that EVERYONE gets out to vote on November 4th 2008, I don't want to come off on my blog as being biased so I'm just going to say that it's not about who you vote for as long as you exercise your right. ESPECIALLY College students who are depending on Financial Aid/Grants/Loans and so on & so forth, with the financial crunch the economy is in, you really need to watch AND pay attention to the debates so you can decide on which candidate will help in allowing you to further your education. I'M BANKING ON CHANGE!!
(I know I said I wasn't taking the bias route, but dammit it's my blog!)

2 comments:

Corey Keith said...

One thing I am looking at closely in this election is the Mississippi Senate race. Do you think Musgrove has a chance? I loved him as Governor.

deonte' k said...

I can't wait 4 Nov 4th to get I tell u.