10.24.2008

Why You Playing?

Okay, So I've recently been noticing that weird shyt has been happening to my page...first a whole blog disappeared then comments have been being deleted..now I know that the person who post the comments can delete them BUT this has been happening on old post like WTF?!?!?! has someone hacked my blogger and trying 2 make me seem crazier than I really am? or am I secretly doing it in the middle of the night while i'm sleep??.....I have the slightest inkling but ah well.....anyway...

IN OTHER NEWS!!!!

I decided to come home because our trip to Texas was postponed.....and I'm in MONROE, LA (my hometown) and OMG!!! can we say PODUNK!!....I've been asking people about wireless and they revert back to slavery times...& they eyes get all wide and they lips poke out...& they look @ me like I just asked them to read with me in front of 'massa'....but I finally found it in the most WEIRDEST place that I won't name because I don't want yall to think I'm web junkie 2 stoop 2 this level just 2 get online....but ah, well.....TTY SOON!!!

No comments: