10.17.2008

FOR THE BETTER?

So, for the past couple of days I've been sitting back thinking about some stuff....I lost one friend over some he say she say....but I SAY that if it was lost over something so trivial then it really wasn't a friendship 2 begin with.... but moving on.....

I haven't been in touch with one of my gbff's and I know she's gotten a promotion at work & she be busy but since she's not at school anymore it's like we're out of touch...and that makes me wonder if we're just school friends.... but last night I sent her a text message and she was like she's been going through some stuff but she misses me soooooooo I don't know.. but on 2 more exciting news about ME!!

I will be in Dallas, Texas next week from the 23-26th my BFF's birthday was this week and he wants 2 go out of state 2 party....he's the Gail to my Oprah! so of course I said yes, I really don't know NOTHING about Dallas...When I usually go to Texas, I hit Houston soooo hopefully dallas is as fun as Houston....just don't wanna run into none of them folks from the cliff (Oak Cliff)

No comments: