10.27.2008

The Soundtrack Of My Life...

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend your cool…

Opening Credits:
Here I Am- Rick Ross feat Nelly

Waking Up:
Good Morning- Kanye West

First Day At School:
Can't Say Goodbye- Snoop Dogg

Falling In Love:
You're My Baby- Robin Thicke

Fight Song:
The Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani

Breaking Up:
Lay Down- Floetry

Prom:
It's On- Mary J. Blige feat. R. Kelly

Life:
Searching- Mary J. Blige

Mental Breakdown:
Creator- Santogold

Driving:
Moving Mountains- Usher

Flashback:
3peat- Lil Wayne

Getting Back Together:
Heartbreaker- Danity Kane

Wedding:
How Will I Know- Whitney Houston

Birth of Child:
The Last Hope- Drake

Final Battle:
Live A Lie- Jazmine Sullivan

Death Scene:
Can't Be Good- Janet Jackson

Funeral Song:
Hold Me Down- Danity Kane

End Credits:
My Drive Through- Pharrell feat Santogold and Julian Casablancas

2 comments:

slimm215 said...

Opening Credits: swagga like songz tre songz
Waking Up: studio love- t pain. ugh
First Day At School: Some other Place - Keyshia Cole + Remy ma Ugh again
Falling In Love: AGAIN- John Legend YES!!!!
Fight Song: The I.R.S. - Martin Luther.
Breaking Up: How's It Gonna Be - Third Eye Blind perfect song
Prom: Mr. Lonely - Akon kinda works for me.
Life: So Amazing - Boyz II Men wow thats hot
Mental Breakdown: Changes - Shai
Driving: I Want Your Love - Kelis
Flashback: Gotta Love It - Anointed
Getting Back Together: Motorcycle Drive By - Third Eye Blind this kinda works too
Wedding: Fuck Them Bitches - Kelis OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Birth of Child: Let Your Hair Down - 702
Final Battle: Wait A Minute- Heather Headley
Death Scene: Work It- Missy works for me. lol
Funeral Song: Closer - Ne-Yo
End Credits: Shut Up- Black Eyed Peas

OMG most of my list worked for me. waking up and first day of school were the worse though. ugh i don't even know them songs. lol i see i need to delete some shit of my itunes. my wedding song it my favorite. lol

[jei.lamar] said...

LMAO! I'm mad your death scene is work it....but yea, yours is VERY interesting... & thanx 4 doing it...I just posted it...I had NO CLUE anyone else would partake in it