10.20.2008

Caffeine Rant

I honestly see why Coffee House's on black campuses don't usually last.....My school has this coffee house called "Java & News" now correct me if i'm wrong but any normal coffee house would be open at say 6 am when people really want/need coffee??.....NOT AT A HBCU.....I came on campus this morning running to the coffee house because the starbucks up the street from my house was super packed!!.. I walked into the building just KNOWING I'm about to get me a cup of green tea with honey & a splash of lemon...(EHHHHHH) WRONG! they don't open 'til 10:00 WTF?!?!?!?I'm not gonna want any caffeine at 10:00 I'll be woke by then, but only @ an HBCU will a coffee house run on CP time and I'm really upset because i REALLY wanted that green tea...but ah well...I guess i'll just stop by the campus store & pick up a red bull..

4 comments:

deonte' k said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PhlyyGirl said...

ROFL!!!!!
Only at a HBCU, but you gotta love it, can't trade it for nothing in this world.

[jei.lamar] said...

EXACTLY!! phlyygirl!....I love my J.State

slimm215 said...

lmao wow that is sooooooo funny. I loved my HBCU as well. CAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU