8.10.2008

Smash or Trash? Solange


Solange-Fuck You (Signed Sincerely) (Listen/DL)



okay I know I must be Sol Angel'n y'all out BUT I effing LOVE this song.....the chick seriously came on this one because I know where she's coming from...this track is SERIOUSLY smash worthy for me! So I guess there's trouble on Hadley Street, wonder if they messed with her album release date....




SIDE BAR: I know i've been gone for a minute but that's another blog in itself but I will be back soon just going through some thangs right now & I don't really have the time to post daily like I want....but I will be back.... I just HAD to share this cut with yall...deucez & holla!

4 comments:

Corey Keith said...

I love it! It's a smash!!!

deonte' k said...

It's definitely as smash boy!!!!!!!!! love it love it.... hope things are ok... u know ur my boy and I got ur back. ;)

slimm215 said...

sup Jei i wasn't able to listen to the song but i'm sure Deonte has it and i'll get it from him. as far as being gone for a minute don't worry about it. We your fans will always be around. lol look at my page. I haven't been there in a long time. lmao. hope all is well.

[jei.lamar] said...

Slimm, sorry about that but yea, if a link is inactive for a few days zshare removes it.....but that sounds so funny to hear i have "fans" I don't like that word it's too Hollywood I'm a down to mars kinda guy so I consider yall more than fans....you guys are FRIENDS!! and yea we get a post from you every full moon lol all is GREAT homie thanx 4 asking