8.14.2008

Musiq Soulchild- Radio (Video)

Maaaaaaan I LOVE this song, totally unexpected coming from Musiq but the beat is hot..... but it looks like Musiq ain't the "Soulchild" he once was...he has succumb to conformity with that whole Mo-Hawk thing (which btw is PLAYED OUT!) but none the less..the video is hawt, the song is hawt & it has my baby mama in the video Tanisha Scott (oooo she can get it!). but, uhm, yea... my bad, kinda got carried away. at any rate if this is his first single I can't wait to see what his album sounds like because urrr uhmm..... i think the neo-soulers would be sooooo disappointed if its nothing like his other work (but hey, I love to see an artist take risk and make changes).


2 comments:

slimm215 said...

WOW i'm kinda speechless after seeing that video. who is that dude? thats not MY "Musiq". I don't even know that guy right there. lol Yeah i see what you mean by conforming man. I like the song only because it speaks the truth for me. don't touch my music man cause i listen to whatever i like on there. lol but i hope his whole album is not like that. please don't be. ugh

[jei.lamar] said...

LOL Slimm....I hope his whole album is not like that, but I think he may just go for more up tempo's & mids.