11.14.2008

SexEd 101: For Novice Sake

So, like, uhm, yea…..idk wassup with my friends thinking I’m their sex therapist….I’m neither Dr. Drew nor Dr. Sue so when I give you advice I give it from what I’ve read, what I’ve saw and what I’ve done…so don’t blame me if I tell you to try something and your partner don’t like it….I mean if she don’t like face shots and he don’t like you to play in his ass right before he ejaculates sounds like a problem the 2 of you should discuss together!.....I mean don’t come at me after it’s done & tell me she’s mad at you because some of your kids got in her eye by mistake….like I said that’s between you 2!

Communication is key in a relationship in every aspect ESPECIALLY when it comes to both of yall getting yall rocks off, so if yall don’t talk about what you both like and don’t like during intercourse then 9 times out of 10 you’re setting yourself up for bad..HORRIBLE sex…and I know you’re thinking that “if I say what I want then sex is gonna seem planned or rehearsed” BUT, it doesn’t have to be that way, you can explain what you want before sex, it doesn’t make you a freak and its definitely not taboo to talk sex before you actually have it, honestly I think it should be a requirement…you can’t be a prude when it comes to having a mind blowing sexperience. Sex should be a sporadic concept, mix it up…don’t do the same thing over and over if you start with 4 play then oral then straight to the nitty gritty ALL THE TIME it get’s a bit predictable start with something different hell start from the end to the beginning see how that one works

Me personally, I’m no novice....no sexpert either…I like to play pretend so I have a few characters in my head that come out on occasions…..(no I’m NOT schizo).
I’m all about making love (yes there’s a BIG difference in sex & love making) to your favorite slow jams but I think you haven’t had it good until you’ve done it 2 rap music I like to call it “gangsta fuck” & sometimes it’s required for me because I tend to get off track & sing the songs that’s playing…sooooo yea rap music works best 4 me (you shouldn’t go trying this with out your partners consent).

Basically I said all that to say this, if you hear something interesting that you want to try talk it over with your partner if they don’t like it try to reach a compromise but don’t just slip something new on them and expect them 2 like it, next time before you have sex, hold it off for a week and yall just talk about yall likes & dislikes in sex and see if it’s anything like the first time, or better…


EDITORS NOTE: I know there are some who claim “I can put it down” so for you who do claim that, this is not for you..this is specifically for the beginners well not actually beginners but the inexperienced ones who THINK they’re doing a good job but really aren’t & no one wants to hurt their feelings & tell them their not.

3 comments:

deonte' k said...

Boy!!! LOL u had me rolling reading this blog entry lol...

Ok Mr. Sex Ed ;)

slimm215 said...

(slimm goes and get pen and pad and begin writing) 1. talk 2. mix
3. gangsta fuck 4. talk some more.
ok i think i got it down now.

[jei.lamar] said...

Deonte!...I'm not Mr. Sex Ed....i'm just sumwhat uhm experienced with no whoreish innuendos...

& Slimm....great idea on the note taking....ya never know, if you take my advice, you might have a stalker on your hands