11.07.2008

Welcome To My Life.....

Do you know what it feels like to feel as though everyone around you is living life in motion and you're standing completely still? Well, that kinda sums up what's been going on with me.......let's see, I have a very small circle of friends which has been dwindling down these past couple of months but it's like when I'm around them I always feel out of place, it's like I'm in there company but I feel alone (idk if you understand but w/e, continuing...) like I don't belong. I'm usually at school and work and I don't really converse with people there either and from school I'm home so most of my days are spent at home all day on the computer or watching tv bored out of my mind while everybody else is out there enjoying life........

No you don't know what it's like 
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like 
To be like me

I guess you can call it a PP (personal problem) because I don't really have a hankering to go out and socialize with the people that i live around or on campus because we have absolutely nothing in common! I've always been the "different" child growing up sort of the loner...I had a close small group of friends but they were just school friends when i got home it was my cousin and I & I was older so it was like what I like, but that started to change but IDK what i'm trying to say....  
To be hurt To feel lost 
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down 
To feel like you've been pushed around

I guess I'm just having one of those days and this song/video by Simple Plan describes what I'm going through...  
To be on the edge of breaking down 
And no one's there to save you 
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life....

3 comments:

slimm215 said...

OMG JEI you are always on point man when i come over here. It seems we are feeling the same way. I have a group of "friends" that i hang with but i never feel apart of the group. I'm with them but always feel out of place. I spend most of my time alone. Just tryin to find my place in this cold world man. I'm kinda sad to see someone else feel like this cause its not a great feeling. Most days i feel like there is only one person that actually understood me. but thats another story. great post.

[jei.lamar] said...

Thanks man! and since we both know we're not alone...we should start up a support group...but you're sooo right it's not a great feeling at all, on the days I do start to feel like that..I call my mom (i'm a mama's boy) but what really burns my fire with feeling like that is that people misconstrue it for low self-esteem which is totally not true, it's good to know that i'm not alone in my feelings bcz I thought I was the only one for a while but i also feel bad that sum1 else is going through it....sooooo i'm here if u eva wanna talk

deonte' k said...

Well I felt this way for a while (well sometimes I still do), but then I look around a see my mom, nephews and the lil' circle of friends I do have, and realized sometimes they are all u need at times. So u have people around... sometimes It takes a min to see it. I'm here for u both. Y'all got me sh*t lol... so let go get icecream and call it a day ;)