7.02.2009

Happy Birthday 3rdBrane




Happy Birthday 3rdBrane, today my blog turns 1....I've been blogging [off and on] for one year...and people ask why do I still do it if I don't get a lot of traffic, well I do it because it eases my mind! I have a few faithful readers they just choose not to comment. I used to get questions about why call it 3rdBrane well ORIGINALLY this was suppose to be a featured blog with myself and to of my bestfriends we're all Mass Comm majors and we were just going to write about topics that were of inerest to us, it was going to be coming from 3 Brains with the physics meaning of 'brane' and combined to birth 3rdBrane BUT...they snooty asses didn't have time for it so it was left to me [they still read it] So, I just use it as a platform to speak on those things that interest ME and it's MY take on music, fashion and whatever happens to cross my mind.

sooooooo yea, that was random but @ any rate...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

OH, THERE'LL BE A NEW 'OUTFIT' AFTER THE HOLIDAYS...SO, UHM, STAY TUNED 4 THAT!

No comments: